Everything you need to feel prepared for a positive birth and postnatal journey!
Komu and The Mindful Birth Group have teamed up to bring you the ultimate birth and parenthood preparation online course, all in one place and from the comfort of your own home.
Created by a Midwife and two mums, the course bundle is the first of its kind in the UK and will ensure you are supported all the way from pregnancy into the postpartum period. The course bundle includes:
The Mindful Birth Group 60 Minute Hypnobirthing Course:
This 60 minute course is perfect for busy parents who want to know the techniques and their birth choices but are unable to attend an in-person course. It’s also perfect for early pregnancy even if you are planning on going to a face-to-face course as it’s never too early to learn how to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
The audio course includes:
- 1 hour audio hypnobirthing essentials course
- Printable text format of the course
- Printable positive affirmations including multiple pregnancy
- 5 x TMBG relaxation audios including quick relaxation, deep relaxation, positive affirmations, c-section and bonding with your baby
- Lots of birth support materials such as birth preferences sheet (inc.c-section), bag checklists, birth partner checklist & more
- Pregnancy trimester guide by The Modern Midwife
- Baby feeding guide by Little Peach London
- Access to our student exclusive discount page on www.themindfulbirthgroup.com
What's in the Kit?
- Eight hrs of comprehensive content from 19 Midwives and Postnatal experts
- 32 video workshops
- 42 audio guides
- Four supporting documents including a comprehensive step by step guide to the first six months
- What happens on the postnatal ward/home birth and those early days and weeks at home
- About baby's health and wellbeing
- How to feed your baby; breast, bottle and weaning (our breastfeeding expert taught Kate Winslet and Kate Beckinsale to breastfeed)
- How to get your baby to sleep and safely
- About Postnatal fitness, yoga and wellbeing
- About maternal mental health
- How to navigate relationship challenges and changes with your partner
- Preparing your dog to meet your newborn (our dog expert, Oli, has his own Channel 4 TV show, Puppy school)
Emiliana (The Mindful Birth Group) Anneke (Midwife and co-founder of Komu) and Sarah (co-founder of Komu) have teamed up to bring you the ultimate birth and parenthood preparation course, all in one place and from the comfort of your own home.
This is the first of its kind in the UK it was created to ensure you have support all the way through from pregnancy into the postpartum period. Our 60 minute Mindful birth audio course will help you to learn essential hypnobirthing techniques for a positive pregnancy and birth experience and once your little one is here the Postnatal section includes practical tools and instructional advice and tips from Midwives and postnatal support experts with decades worth of experience between them, to support you through those early days, weeks and months with your newborn.